Translate

Friday, December 14, 2012

Day 6 of 12 Gifts

There is so much I want to say about this mani, but here's the truth is, I don't like it so I don't know how much I'm going to say about it :)  I've been suffering with an infected tooth/jaw and the antibiotics are making me nauseous so I am not on top of my game.  Oh well, here goes.


I went with traditional non traditional Christmas colors, blue and silver.  You can see my wonky nail patch, the stamping is sloppy and this was my 3rd attempt so I just gave up and posted it.  We can't all have good nail days I guess.





I started with 3 coats of Essie Demure Vixen.  I got this from a blog sale by Cynthia at Of Life And Lacquer.  Check it out HERE, she has tons of great stuff for sale and right now if you subscribe to her blog through email, she gives 25% off!  I really love this color, although I wish it wasn't so sheer.  This is 3 coats.




Next I added Essence Jacobs Protection to the tips and full nail on thumb and ring finger.  Finally added silver "ribbon" with Sally Hanson Insta-Dry Silver Sweep and stamped with  Bundle Monster BM-317 and BM-212.  So I didn't like it, but watch for my next post, when I will show you what I consider one of my best manis ever!  And go check out all the other gifts from the talented people below!






5 comments:

  1. cool, love the colors you've choose :D
    hope you'll be better soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them! As for your mouth & tummy...I sorry! If you eat a lil something before you take the ABs, you may not feel so icky. I know between your sore mouth & inky tummy you don't feel like eating, but I should help. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm trying some probiotics. Hopefully they will help.

      Delete
  3. Otworzyła salon kosmetyczny i myślę o tym gdzie kupić suszarka do włosów philips hp 8230, lokówka ceramiczna gruba i profesjonalna prostownica do włosów ghd. Gdzie najlepiej szukać takich sprzętów? Czy możecie polecić jakąś hurtownie? Czy warto zamawiać przez Internet? Wybrałam sklep www.newfacebeauty.pl, lampa-lupa.pl/. Salon w Warszawie, zapraszam wszystkich. Rabaty dla klientów z bloga)

    ReplyDelete