Translate

Monday, January 14, 2013

NCC Week 7 - Fireside Glow


Just a quick post for week 7 for the Facebook Nail Challenge Collaborative - fireside glow.  Here's what I came up with.
 

I started with two coats of China Glaze Stone Cold

Next I stamped on middle, ring and thumb with Bundle Monster BM18 and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lightening.  Then I stamped several times with Bundle Monster BM12 and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red.


Next, I stamped on index and ring finger with Bundle Monster BM-214 and OPI Schnapps Out Of It.

 I used China Glaze Stone Cold to draw lines across the pattern to create "bricks".  Lastly, I added top coat to the flames and all of the bricks.


I think it looks like a fireplace.  What do you think?  Now go check all the other glowing manis.





No comments:

Post a Comment