Translate

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Valentine is in the Cards

A little late for week 11 of the Let It Snow Challenge....Valentines Day.  But I am finally getting caught up.

My inspiration was a card my Hubby gave me for Valentines Day last year.  Here's the card.

 
And here's the mani.


Didn't quite turn out how I wanted, but that seems to be par for the course lately.


I started with two coats of Orly Shock Wave.  Wasn't thinking when I painted all my nails (tee hee)  Next I used the cut out tape method to add Revlon Moon Candy Moon Dust and SOPI Shattered Opalescence in a heart shape.  I pained around the heart with black and used my striping brush and  different sizes of straws to add a silver stripe and circles.


Yep, that ring finger is sorta a mess.  I wish I would have free handed the circles around the heart and not added circles to the index and middle finger.  Once again, oh well.  Finally, I matted it all.  The only finger I really liked was was my thumb.


I promise, the next mani is going to be sooo much better.  Look for it soon.   And check out all the other beautiful Valentines Day Manis.

  




2 comments: