Translate

Monday, July 21, 2014

Recreate #3

I am really enjoying this recreate theme!  Another fall mani switched to summer!


Must admit that, besides the image being upside down, I like the old one better.

With Flash
Artificial Light

I started with two coats of Zoya Kristen...


added a gradient with Orly Pixy Dust...


and then covered it all up!



I stamped with BM03, BM-003 and Konad Special green.  You can see, from these images, the slight difference in size of some of the images on these plates.


I then sponged on some China Glaze In the Rough and Winter Holly for the "grass".


Not too bad, but not my favorite.  Seems I have been going for these sky blues recently.  Maybe that is the problem, too many similar looks.  As always, thanks for looking and commenting!






3 comments:

  1. This is pretty! I love the earthy tones you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be so hard on yourself! Think of it as a summer and fall look! I like them both!

    ReplyDelete